PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Current animes i enjoy =p

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hitsugaya
Shikai Mastered Shinigami

Male Number of posts : 103
Shikai Release Command : reign over the frozen sky, Hyōrinmaru!
My Active Games : 12Sky 2, Battlefield Heroes
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Current animes i enjoy =p   11/16/2008, 4:36 am

okay, so there a few new fall animes and i'll just let you know about some of the ones that i enjoy and watch, here goes:

Tora Dora- it's about a boy who has a criminals' eyes, but a soft heart, apparently. He is confronted with a girl named the PalmTop Tiger and they find out that certain people like another and, well, you'll have to see for yourself.

Cassern Sins- a post-apocalyptic anime about a man/machine (doesn't tell which) who killed the "sun" Luna. This caused something called The Ruin to befall on all robots, setting their deaths. The doomed robots seek to devour Cassern, for they believe they shall be immortal if they do so. There is more, so see for yourself. (one of my favorite art styles yet, too)

Akaneiro ni Somaru Saka- It's about a guy who was named "GenoKiller". He completely rejects that name, for it brings about rumors and whatnot. Anywho, he saved a firl from being... well, you know, and it only goes on from there. It's a teeny bit strange, however.

CHAOS;HEAD- it's a bizarre anime about a guy who constantly has delusions and a string of brutal murders are taking place. It's hard to summarize as i don't fully understand it... lol

Linebarrels of Iron- about a boy that is constantly bullied and just wants power. Wtf do you think is gonna happen? A gigantic mech falls from the sky and a hot chick pops out and he totally has to cop a feel to summon the mech. it can be sad at times, however. It really gets good at about ep.5 until then, he seems like a douche bag.

Tales of Abyss- A good anime about the son of a Duke in nation called Malkuth. It changes pace when his master is attacked by a mysterious woman named Tear. More awaits you in this fantasy-heavy anime.

Well, that about sums up some of the new animes that i have been watching. Tell me which ones you are watching, i'd appreciate it, Till then
Hitsugaya

Whether i win or lose, there will always be a dawn, the world shall not mourn for our loss... But, if we win, the Dawn shall be that much brighter, everything will be better...until the next battle-Hitsugaya (Me)

Last edited by Hitsugaya on 11/18/2008, 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xeno
Central 46

Male Number of posts : 180
Shikai Release Command : Minds eye, awaken
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Current animes i enjoy =p   11/16/2008, 11:28 am

well, you sure love anime Smile I will have to check those out sometime. Soooooo lazy though.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.LACnetworks.com
Petrolucio
Central 46

Male Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Current animes i enjoy =p   11/24/2008, 11:29 am

I watched many great animes,now only fallowing Bleach and Naruto,and read Naruto manga. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soulus42
Central 46

Male Number of posts : 492
Shikai Release Command : Twist the chords of the soul and rain down a raging chaos... Sorael
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Current animes i enjoy =p   11/24/2008, 3:31 pm

i watch a load including CHAOS;HEAD, Tales of the Abyss, katekyo hitman reborn, naruto shippuuden, bleach, and some others if i remember name

7th Division Captain
The power of the soul can vanquish even the toughest of enemies
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current animes i enjoy =p   

Back to top Go down

Current animes i enjoy =p
Page 1 of 1