Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xeno
Central 46

Male Number of posts : 180
Shikai Release Command : Minds eye, awaken
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Some issues arising.   12/31/2008, 4:04 pm

With the OB of RoM off an going and the guild created and populated I would like to address some issues that seem to be arising.

First off I understand that the game is still OB and getting new and actives members is hard. People are testing out character builds, playing multiple alts, or just don't seem to like RoM, understandable. That out the way I will go ahead and list some concerns so that we might try and get them taken care of now, opposed to losing active members.

Not having the actual guild leader in-game or on forums is starting to affect people. How, I will not comment on, but it's starting to become somewhat of an issues. There is no offense intended and I am not sure of Blacks actual schedule, just simply being the messenger Smile

We don't seem to have any connection with the guild on the forums, and the actual guild online. Divisions are not set, people are coming and going, and quite honestly I don't think this division setup will work with RoMs "multi-class" system. There are just to many combos to place accurate divisions ie: Priest/Rogues, Knight/Scout, Mage/Scout to name a few. Neither of those classes specializes in a particular traditional MMO class. All are hybrids of what the actual divisions are set up on. Granted there are still the "healer" "tank" and various "dps" but they are all still hybrid to some extent. None of these points really matter anyways, because like stated there is not any interaction from guild member in-game and here. (We do have the URL to the forums posted as well in the guild topics)

Some of the higher level members are starting to feel like there is no organization in the guild. Granted we are still one of the few guilds created in the first week still around, but there just seems to be no direction. The game is in OB and I'm trying to convey that to doubtful members. People are just trying to frantically level without any direction or thought put into anything else other than leveling. We have almost a few dozen active members (which is alot more then some of the other guilds) and I would like to see it grow to several dozens of active players at a time.

Once again this is just a preemptive discussion on some things me and a few other member are talking about ingame. We are not overly concerned yet, but felt like we should start talking about it now. I am happy with the way the guild has hung in there so far and we have a long road ahead to stay in the game. Lots more resource gathering for leveling the guild, recruitment of more active members, and some more interaction with the site are our aim right now.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.LACnetworks.com
Jaigan
Shinigami

Male Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Some issues arising.   1/1/2009, 12:58 am

/agree

I have already suggested we basically drop the predetermined Division descriptions and allow the current captain to set them. I think this would allow for players to choose a division not only to their play style but also time-zone as I think some captains will be on other times zones (which is a plus) and will want to recruit members to their play time.

The Forums need some love, they also need some mods that can get the new members access to their division forums. also in the recruitment section probably make a sticky for each division so new members can slap a post in there to let the captain/vice's know who they are in game and request access. As it is now it's totally random new posts and half of them don't put what division they want to be in. So make them post in the division they want to join, or not post at all Razz

Recruiting in game, great! however a lot of them don't fully understand the guild concept and ranking system. It's the responsibility of the Captains and Vice's to make sure when you recruit new members they know the system and the website. New members should only be division-less for a week before deciding what one they wish to join, be best to invite them directly to a division but can't always have it our way ya? Smile

Helping the guild and helping each other, We do what we can however since the divisions are not fully being utilized we tend to find ourselves spending hours at end helping people until we realize we've not done anything for ourselves the whole day. I mean thanks for the hard work haha but really get some "Me" time in too. To do that we need to start using the Division system properly and making the Captains take responsibility for their own members, to do that.... back to the main point we need to get players sorted into divisions lol.

Well enough from me see you guys in game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Petrolucio
Central 46

Male Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Some issues arising.   1/2/2009, 8:49 am

Thats all nice that u say and good!
But u know if Black was responsable person he would atleast give his right hand the authority to change divisions and assign ppl to division and other stuff that he can do.
Or atleast he could say when he will be back.
Couse u all know that there isnt that work that will busy u 24/7 so u dont have 5 mins to come to forum and say something.
All i can say irresponsable...
And the big mistake is that this forum is not alive at all,game started and no one is visiting forum ist not ok couse ppl will come and they ll see that post are old 3 weeks.
And they ll say we are not active or else.
Ppl should enter forum daily they can all give like 10 min per day to be on forum and say something that interest them or post.
Divisions need to be more organized thats Captains job!
So it would be nice that they do it couse if u want high rank u need to be responsable person couse high rank is not for seeing only and to say "i have high rank yea".
So every captain has his division and ppl that are in it he need to arange them and give them advices and help them couse its their job.
We should discuss all stuff on this forum about game and gameplay and ideas any other so we could get going.
These are my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xeno
Central 46

Male Number of posts : 180
Shikai Release Command : Minds eye, awaken
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Some issues arising.   1/2/2009, 6:44 pm

Petrolucio wrote:
Thats all nice that u say and good!
But u know if Black was responsable person he would atleast give his right hand the authority to change divisions and assign ppl to division and other stuff that he can do.
Or atleast he could say when he will be back.
Couse u all know that there isnt that work that will busy u 24/7 so u dont have 5 mins to come to forum and say something.
All i can say irresponsable...
And the big mistake is that this forum is not alive at all,game started and no one is visiting forum ist not ok couse ppl will come and they ll see that post are old 3 weeks.
And they ll say we are not active or else.
Ppl should enter forum daily they can all give like 10 min per day to be on forum and say something that interest them or post.
Divisions need to be more organized thats Captains job!
So it would be nice that they do it couse if u want high rank u need to be responsable person couse high rank is not for seeing only and to say "i have high rank yea".
So every captain has his division and ppl that are in it he need to arange them and give them advices and help them couse its their job.
We should discuss all stuff on this forum about game and gameplay and ideas any other so we could get going.
These are my opinion.

Nice reply. Everything you said made complete sense.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.LACnetworks.com
Petrolucio
Central 46

Male Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Some issues arising.   1/4/2009, 5:28 am

Tried to tell my onest opinion Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maddchild
Shinigami

Male Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Some issues arising.   1/4/2009, 3:38 pm

I think everyone who is active here should step up to the plate. Instead of letting people who don't even visit the forum or know the whole division system run the guild. We should all rewire the chain of command and get some order in the whole guild.

I have a life not to sound harsh but Black has one as well. So if we're going to play with this guild hes created we might as well take command and put him into the backseat until hes ready to play. Its just a game. So with that said I'll be more active(I rerolled a character so thats why hes such a low level but I played CB so I know much about the game) and work with the guild more.

But until we actually get everything together the guild isn't going to act as anything more than a chat room for when your bored.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some issues arising.   

Back to top Go down

Some issues arising.
Page 1 of 1