PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

a warning and an advice setting things clear here and now

Go down 
AuthorMessage
blakluster
Guild Master

Male Number of posts : 45
Shikai Release Command : shine with ferocious rage , devour everything bakusaiga
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: a warning and an advice setting things clear here and now   2/6/2009, 12:22 am

hello everyone i am zangettsou 50/32 rogue warrior captain comander lead of soul society guild for now.
i made this thread to inform some people and to let know to those who do not know how much i dislike being called "temp lead" temp lead ? is that what i am ? no i am full and complete lead of soul society guild , yet i still have people disrespecting my authority and discrediting the rank i have earned with hard work , so il just say this once i dont wanna be temp lead because the title itself means im not lead just borrowing the rank something that dislikes me since me and Xeno we created the guild from scratch , recruiting farming items along with ichijo , i also heard several complains about people who thinks my judgment is wrong and its cloudy since for them i abuse of power , not only this but there are some other aspects like a lead who has no mod either admin rank on site pretty much discriminating me , all of this and more made me wonder what should i do so..
i am thinking of leaving guild if this persons think they can do better then me they can keep the title and the guild il leave with avey and those who wants to follow me are welcome to the new guild il create , i earned my rank and i dont need people telling me that i am just a temp lead while im not i dislike how some people disrespects me and how they pass over my authority , so il make it simple if these persons wants me out i can with pleasure leave the title and the guild and then they can do whatever they want with the guild .
i dont wanna create any drama or anything this is how i feel and this is what im thinking i still havent decided yet and i still have to talk with more people see if this can be solved if this cannot be solved il deliver my resignation note to the site and il leave for good simple as that , as far as a i know im captain commander of first division still people think im not well
this is my warning .
my advice decide whats best for the guild.

zangetsou

in order for a warrior to success it must remove every human emotion.to surpass what is beyond human reach, to walk the path of the world conquest , to fullfill my fate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JoenSG
Skilled Shinigami

Male Number of posts : 211
My Active Games : RoM, ESO, Fiesta(I only pop in to say hello here)
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: a warning and an advice setting things clear here and now   2/6/2009, 4:04 am

Wow I see clearly now....Ur nothing but a power hungry DOG!!!
I never expected U to get so low Sad(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CTDummy
Shinigami

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: a warning and an advice setting things clear here and now   2/6/2009, 5:28 am

JoenSG wrote:

Give it a rest already Joen... I'll show you the proper way to speak your mind without naming names and causing trouble.

I would ask, why address the guild instead of working it out with this person. If what I typed in a previous post offended you, I'm sorry, when I said temp leader or not it really was not meant to offend. It means nothing to me whether you are leader or not because I just see friends. Personally, I don't care who is leader or officer or the guy who shovels crap in the horse stables. Simply put, a guild should be there to work together and have fun together. I see it as more of a networking tool to keep in touch with friends.

After tonight, I'm not sure I want to stay in the guild either. People are becoming too wound up over minor things and I'm sick of it. However, I still consider people my friends and want to keep that networking available and have fun with them. If you aren't in a game to have fun with people you consider your friends I think it's time to get out of the game.

I think alot of misunderstandings come simply from chat. You don't hear the tone of a voice and people can't seem to tell when someone is trying to lighten the mood or simply trying to be annoying. If small things irritate someone that much they need some proper therapy.

People tend to say things to people without thinking them through and insult them. If you lash out at someone simply because you are tired or fail to see humor in a slight outburst from someone trying to lighten peoples' moods, you should be prepared for someone to lash out back at you. You get what you put in. That doesn't mean I'm not sorry if I offended someone, but I don't like to be offended either. However, I hold no grudges, apology or not. I just think people should think before they speak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JoenSG
Skilled Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: a warning and an advice setting things clear here and now   2/6/2009, 5:46 am

I DID!!! or are can't u read properly?? I tried my best to talk to him again but no use I am blacklisted by him....
and Give what a rest??? I Have full right to say what i want to his post..didn't U read what bad words he used to me in the previous post??? and if u read his post carefully U will see that what i say is the truth..he is begging for power.....

Well with the rest of the things u said dummy..i totally agree Smile I think the same ^_^

and here for U Zang...This is mainly why U can never be a full flegded good Leader
1st: U are hardly on forums....
2nd: See the number of Ur posts on forums it proves my previous point.
3rd: U lack the ability to manage Ur feelings and Ur mouth...
4Th: U speak about working hard to build this Guild well don't forget that we all worked hard to bring this guild where it is...its not like U did all the work...
5th: I think its unjust for Someone who isn't often on forums to be an admin.

and This is for all since my last post was closed:

I didn't really disclose Zang's personal life like U all seemed to think...I remember asking Avey if she really met Zang in real life and she had said No....This proves that they aren't really lovers as Ichi clearly pointed out that U cant love some one for real online....and also as Petro correctly pointed out that Meeting someone online and meeting in real are two different things........so U see Guys Zang wasn't in such a desperate situation at all when he Committed injustice against me.....
well this was just for everyone's information....
Well Sorry i had to bring this topic up again cause Dummy pointed it out again in his post.....well plz no more comments on this.. ty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JoenSG
Skilled Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: a warning and an advice setting things clear here and now   2/6/2009, 6:21 am

Well DONE!!!! Zang THANK YOU!!! U just showed me how powerful U are!!!!
TY for banning me from the guild...don't expect me to return back again...
Though I know that I must be sad...now..but actually i feel kinda happy cause at last I m free from the bondage of a Dictator like U...

Byee all!! Have FUn ! Take care...I will miss U Sad
and for the last time cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blakluster
Guild Master

Shikai Release Command : shine with ferocious rage , devour everything bakusaiga

PostSubject: Re: a warning and an advice setting things clear here and now   2/6/2009, 9:52 am

CTDummy wrote:
JoenSG wrote:

Give it a rest already Joen... I'll show you the proper way to speak your mind without naming names and causing trouble.

I would ask, why address the guild instead of working it out with this person. If what I typed in a previous post offended you, I'm sorry, when I said temp leader or not it really was not meant to offend. It means nothing to me whether you are leader or not because I just see friends. Personally, I don't care who is leader or officer or the guy who shovels crap in the horse stables. Simply put, a guild should be there to work together and have fun together. I see it as more of a networking tool to keep in touch with friends.

After tonight, I'm not sure I want to stay in the guild either. People are becoming too wound up over minor things and I'm sick of it. However, I still consider people my friends and want to keep that networking available and have fun with them. If you aren't in a game to have fun with people you consider your friends I think it's time to get out of the game.

I think alot of misunderstandings come simply from chat. You don't hear the tone of a voice and people can't seem to tell when someone is trying to lighten the mood or simply trying to be annoying. If small things irritate someone that much they need some proper therapy.

People tend to say things to people without thinking them through and insult them. If you lash out at someone simply because you are tired or fail to see humor in a slight outburst from someone trying to lighten peoples' moods, you should be prepared for someone to lash out back at you. You get what you put in. That doesn't mean I'm not sorry if I offended someone, but I don't like to be offended either. However, I hold no grudges, apology or not. I just think people should think before they speak.

actually this has nothing to do with you sloan this is something that has being happening actually for a while now il give u an example im not even admin of the site and i am captain commander and 99% of the guild is with me on this fuk the temp lead title cuz im not that , we have accomplished a lot check dope they want peace now ^^ dope who laughed at us now is asking for peace , thats another accomplishment we soul society have. ive being feeling like this for a while and well i have talked about this with certain people thats why nobody knew but this trusty people and they agree with me ;)like i said im still deciding but me as leader and captain commander i deserve whats mine ^^.

anyways Avey <--12th division captain

joen <-- ban and kos from the magnificent soul society guild

now you just earned the kos kid Smile.

one more thing i asked several people the kick was not only my decition Wink lol!

in order for a warrior to success it must remove every human emotion.to surpass what is beyond human reach, to walk the path of the world conquest , to fullfill my fate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Petrolucio
Central 46

Male Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: a warning and an advice setting things clear here and now   2/6/2009, 10:31 am

Zang u are bringing desicion too fast here but ok i wont interfere of your judging system,but of that first post u wrote in this topic its just stupid couse im thinking that u are mature and u should now that u cant leave something or quit just of one problem...
And making another guild that isnt ok.
Couse this guild isnt belonging to one its belonging to all that worked and wanted guild to get better,guild is supposed to be a team and it is so we cant allow few issues to destroy peace and fun.
Even if those issues aer right or wrong.
Will u quit your job couse of some misunderstud with some collegue?
So i saw now that u already kicked joen and put him on kos i dont like that but its just my opinon,couse first of all u should try to solve the problem and not act fast without thinking.
Ok i dont know how many ppl wanted joen out but the thing i would love is to hear their excuse in game they should whisper me.
Than Joen no need for u to act like this couse if u didnt do anythin wrong there isnt need for u to act agresive.
And if ppl dont want to solve problem with u u cant do anything with that just forgot those u dont like and dont speak with them.
Then Zang isnt lustig for power he just want that hes effort be seen nothing more but i need to say something for all everything u do and everything u did u do/did it couse u wanted like that so u dont need any apploud for that u are just happy doing it Smile
Whats done is done if u dont want to work this out its your problem i dont want some issues to involve guild in this and other ppl.
And pls burrow your axes u 2 and work this out in mature way as i expect with all others that have issues.
Im not on anybody side im just giving u ppl my opinion and so should do the others without picking side.
Help if u can if u cant dont interfere.
Enjoy!

Tyrael
8th Division Captain
[Knight/Warrior]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
captain
Central 46

Male Number of posts : 470
Shikai Release Command : Let the light in our hearts melt together, Caelum...
My Active Games : Waiting for GW2, WoW
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: a warning and an advice setting things clear here and now   2/6/2009, 12:39 pm

These kind of actions destroy a friendly gaming guild..
Like Petro said that it seems like running away for your problems.. well i think the same about that.
Kicking someone for this reason is just running away!
You two should talk things out.

Also who gave you the right to just promote people to officer ranks without asking the other officers?
It is not that i don't think Avey can do it but you should atleast make a poll about and also check if others could handle the job.

How you handle it now doesn't look like a democracy.. kicking people veteran members and promoting people without asking ALL other captains first is not right.
If you handle it like that it sure looks like abuse to me.

I have no problems with you being our commander Zang but you still should consider the opinions of other captains before taking actions like these.

High Council of Central 46
'Alone we shall stand' 'But together we shall be victorious'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Petrolucio
Central 46

Male Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: a warning and an advice setting things clear here and now   2/6/2009, 12:45 pm

Its ok Captain Smile
I promoted Cristof to officer too but in my division Razz
Any way lets stop this discussion here so it doesnt look bad on forum so i advice further problems should be resolved in private Smile
Couse u see one someone new comes and see all this he canthink we are unstable but we are going excelent with few incidents Razz
Any way enjoy Smile
And think about what i said Smile

Tyrael
8th Division Captain
[Knight/Warrior]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
captain
Central 46

PostSubject: Re: a warning and an advice setting things clear here and now   2/6/2009, 3:18 pm

With officers i ofcourse mean captains

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonix
Shinigami

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: a warning and an advice setting things clear here and now   2/6/2009, 5:36 pm

I dont mind Zang being leader, in fact i think hes a great leader. However, i feel that i may have started this whole problem. Sorry zang i was too incompetant to keep joen under control or to keep the situation from going from bad to worst. Sorry i have caused everyone so much trouble due to my own stupidity i thought i could help zang and joen by myself, i was wrong Sorry again.

Furthermore, I do not think any of the older guildies think of u as a ''temp'' And niether do i.

Even though i have only joined this guild for a short amount of time (2 weeks or so) i like this guild, it offers a good atmosphere, and people are willking to give up their own time to help u. Thank you So far Soul society guild. U have made my time in runes worth while.

Avey iam EXTEMELY sorry for ur personal life espeically for u because i didnt know u or know ur relationship before zang told me. The only reason iam posting it on this forum is because i havent seen u online so i just thought i owe it to u to tell u and apologize.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyubikitsune
Central 46

Male Number of posts : 16
Shikai Release Command : I dont need to rely on my Zanpaktou for power... its just a sword after all
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: a warning and an advice setting things clear here and now   2/6/2009, 6:09 pm

captain wrote:
Also who gave you the right to just promote people to officer ranks without asking the other officers?
It is not that i don't think Avey can do it but you should atleast make a poll about and also check if others could handle the job.

How you handle it now doesn't look like a democracy.. kicking people veteran members and promoting people without asking ALL other captains first is not right.

If you belive this then why did Joen say you told him you were promoting him to captain rank? When I told him that it was a decision for all the captains. He had told me he didnt know but he was told he was getting captain rank

Would you be so kind as to explain this to me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blakluster
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: a warning and an advice setting things clear here and now   2/6/2009, 7:31 pm

i believe i have talked enough captain talk things out ? enough of words avey is capable of the job and i consulted it with ranked officers ^^ you have to learn to accept my decitions since i am lead

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JoenSG
Skilled Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: a warning and an advice setting things clear here and now   2/6/2009, 10:18 pm

Who said I am aggressive??? wait till U see me really getting aggressive Razz

Hmm so now i see.. U and Ur Gf wanted me out of this guild so that U could make her the captain...wow what a nicely worked out plan...

and another thing Zang.....Don't think U have got away with this...
once I am sure U and Ur gf really really set me up for this...I m gonna make sure hell breaks loose over U two...

Don't think I m presently helpless ....I am/was after all the head(doesn't necessarily imply captain) of the 12th division or U can say i was the most active in that division......In My travels I made innumerable friends and as my job was I collected huge amounts of data..which i didn't think necessary to post on forums..

Data has power....like for e.g if i let even a few of it to slip out to the RoM support..maybe U wouldn't see Ur Dear 'Zangettsou' again....

Don't take this as a blackmail...its just a warning..like I said I ain't really sure yet if U really planned this all out...but once i do know it.....hmm only God can save U then....

and to all...if u tend to see this as a threatnote or blackmail..well i have right since in his post to me he clearly blackmailed me when he said he would Kos me all server if i said anything to avey.....

Last edited by JoenSG on 2/6/2009, 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blakluster
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: a warning and an advice setting things clear here and now   2/6/2009, 10:39 pm

joen do yourself a favour and gtfo of this site ur not on SS anymore wtf are u looking for in here , i dont have to give you explanations why or how i made avey captain just so u know it wasent my idea , setting yourself up plz kid spare me the crap ur attitude and your lies are the only cause of this whole mess , btw i told you " if you mess with avey you mess with me, if you mess with her il server kos you " <-- thats what i said should i post an SS , do yourself a favour get out of here and never come back if you wanna tell something to support go ahead i believe they have logs of everything i have done in the game and till now everything its legal i dont even use lua scripting .
so if you wanna blackmail me you fail , i just hope some competent mod ip bann u. and people wonder why i get pissed at your insolence

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JoenSG
Skilled Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: a warning and an advice setting things clear here and now   2/6/2009, 10:52 pm

First: U don't have right to ban me from site nor tell me to get lost<<<that's probably why Ur begging for power.
Second: U really think all U did was legal?? think again mister!!!
Third: True they have a log of all that U did.. I just need to point out the bad ones from all the other thousands of logs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JoenSG
Skilled Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: a warning and an advice setting things clear here and now   2/7/2009, 12:30 am

Don't worry bro....I just deleted all the info I had on U....so rest in peace.
and since i will be gone now..i want to say sorry for anything wrong i may have done to U...

Byee take care have fun!!
atleast now i hope that U will be happy that I m gone once and for all.....
Just be Happy ok..thats all i want bye brother*tears in my eyes*

I AM THE WORST PERSON IN THIS WHOLE WORLD!!! I M BAD! I M SICK!!
HOPE THAT SOMEONE KILLS ME SOON......I M TO BLAME FOR ALL THIS SO ALL PLEASE STOP FIGHTING AND BE HAPPY THAT I AM NO MORE!!
BE HAPPY NOW ATLEAST....... (*whispers Sorry All*)
*Goes offline from site forever*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
captain
Central 46

PostSubject: Re: a warning and an advice setting things clear here and now   2/7/2009, 2:46 am

kyubikitsune wrote:
captain wrote:

If you belive this then why did Joen say you told him you were promoting him to captain rank? When I told him that it was a decision for all the captains. He had told me he didnt know but he was told he was getting captain rank

Would you be so kind as to explain this to me?

Well fine mister kyubi Razz
Did i ever promote him? I said he would be a fine captain and more of the captains agreed with it, but i didn't promote him yet. enough explaining?

And Zang ofcourse i can accept your decisions but that doesn't have to mean i can agree with all of them.
Ofcourse those last posts of Joen were really crap.. but still if both of you would have calmed down then there would have come a solution, but i guess thats too late now.

I'll give Avey the captain rank and lock this topic aswell.
Enough said..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
B1ackStar
Captain-Commander

Male Number of posts : 193
Shikai Release Command : Blacken the Sky, Tsubaki!
My Active Games : S4 League, Guild Wars
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: a warning and an advice setting things clear here and now   2/7/2009, 5:32 am

These Post will be deleted by the end of the month except one. I posted on it and it will be obvious which one.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blackstarsouleater
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a warning and an advice setting things clear here and now   

Back to top Go down

a warning and an advice setting things clear here and now
Page 1 of 1