No i dont want to
8%
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
blakluster
Guild Master

Male Number of posts : 45
Shikai Release Command : shine with ferocious rage , devour everything bakusaiga
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: end of war with dope   2/6/2009, 4:13 pm

dope is asking for a cease to fire pretty much they want peace now for some unknown reason :S i dont mind as long as its good for the guild growth , altough we gotta be diplomatic about it so you guys tell me what should we do about it

in order for a warrior to success it must remove every human emotion.to surpass what is beyond human reach, to walk the path of the world conquest , to fullfill my fate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonix
Shinigami

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: end of war with dope   2/6/2009, 5:43 pm

Zang iam glad u asked us to help with ur decision making. Very Happy

Personally i think that a cease fire with Dope will be a great benefit to the guild as many peopel have left due to the massive amount of pking of our members. Crying or Very sad

Guild wise... i think a dope cease fire might make our gaming life boring, no one left to fight or pk, althrough this is just my own view i feel that Dope is a good guild to fight it keep gaming life interesting. tongue

But ill just see what the other guild members have to say before i make a final decision.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ichijo
Veteran Shinigami

Female Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: end of war with dope   2/7/2009, 12:55 am

i don't see any reason in a guild vs guild with such a weak mass pvp support (i hope they work on it like they said) of the game, secondly myself needs to level of cause to be able to be any use in those fights (supporter wise)
^^'
Well my vote should be clear.

B1ackStar
Captain-Commander

Male Number of posts : 193
Shikai Release Command : Blacken the Sky, Tsubaki!
My Active Games : S4 League, Guild Wars
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: end of war with dope   2/7/2009, 5:29 am

The votes are almost completely one sided. As you know I stand on the side that, "If there is no need for the conflict, and they are willing. It will cease." You obviously know where I stand.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blackstarsouleater
Drac
Shinigami

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: end of war with dope   2/7/2009, 6:36 am

If there's no war, we will have more members, because nobody would leave if getting PKed a lot, BUT I think it is better for a guild if it has strong-minded players that don't quit if they get PKed a few times. During a war we would have a natural selection and the weak would quit. I mean... if you can't handle a war with a guild, then what are you doing on the PvP server? I've always preferred quality before quantity. XD

And it's not like we're a little guild and we're getting raped. As far as I know our higher lvls are handling the war so we could keep up.

But I wont vote for now and I'm not saying that peace is bad. This is just a different view.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soulus42
Central 46

Male Number of posts : 492
Shikai Release Command : Twist the chords of the soul and rain down a raging chaos... Sorael
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: end of war with dope   2/7/2009, 8:45 am

hehe im feeling like im failingmy duty as a knight of this guild, im not even active D=, i really need to gain more levels to become useful (combat wise). i think i might leave...

####2222####22#####2222######222222222222#########
####22#22###22####22##22#####222222222222#########
####22#22###22###22####22#######2222############
####22##22##22###22####22#######2222############
####22##22##22###22####22#######2222############
####22###22#22###22####22#######2222############
####22###22#22###22####22#######2222############
####22####2222####22##22########2222############
####22####2222#####2222#########2222############

7th Division Captain
The power of the soul can vanquish even the toughest of enemies
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Petrolucio
Central 46

Male Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: end of war with dope   2/7/2009, 9:05 am

Its the same for me if im in kos or not.
But i ll say some thing:
If we are in kos its funny for high lvl for low lvls is not.
I think we should take truice until we get more high lvls and then the party can get started Smile)
And one thing more if they want truce they need to recpect it and it should be official by my opinion Very Happy
So i ll vote for no for now it will serve the guild to get higher lvls.
But if they break it we should go to offical kos with them so i know when i see some one from their guild to kill them and gank them at cemetery >Very Happy

Tyrael
8th Division Captain
[Knight/Warrior]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
B1ackStar
Captain-Commander

Male Number of posts : 193
Shikai Release Command : Blacken the Sky, Tsubaki!
My Active Games : S4 League, Guild Wars
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: end of war with dope   2/7/2009, 2:49 pm

Drac wrote:
If there's no war, we will have more members, because nobody would leave if getting PKed a lot, BUT I think it is better for a guild if it has strong-minded players that don't quit if they get PKed a few times. During a war we would have a natural selection and the weak would quit. I mean... if you can't handle a war with a guild, then what are you doing on the PvP server? I've always preferred quality before quantity. XD

And it's not like we're a little guild and we're getting raped. As far as I know our higher lvls are handling the war so we could keep up.

But I wont vote for now and I'm not saying that peace is bad. This is just a different view.

Wow... My words exactly. Quality beats quantity any day.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blackstarsouleater
Hisakata
Central 46

Female Number of posts : 10
Shikai Release Command : Let's Play...
My Active Games : Jade Dynasty, COD4
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: end of war with dope   2/7/2009, 10:32 pm

Personally, I prefer friends over enemies Very Happy So I vote to end the war with Dope. Since we are in a temporary truce with then until the decision has been made, I spoke with Jodi. If anyone is pked by a Dope member during the truce period, plz tell Jodi or one of us. He or she will be warned, and if he or she continues, he or she shall be removed from Dope. sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iblessyou
Shinigami

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: end of war with dope   2/8/2009, 12:53 pm

Ok my first post here Smile I know I'm still not so long a member of this guild but I wanna give my opinion about this if you dont mind Question
I think that it wil be better for the lower levels (like me tongue ) that it will make things much easyer for us to level when we are not in a war (for now that is) but I understand that the fun wil be gone a bit for those higher levels. It's just that us lower levels are getting pk'd a little often by much higher levels then ourselves, and that happens to much by my opinion. So I choose not to be in war with them (for now tongue ) But yea that's just my opinion about it and if other people are thinking otherwise then I dont have a problem with that at all. So what I mean is that if you choose to be still in a war with them it isnt a problem for me at all but I prefer not to be.
If people think that I'm not long enough in this guild yet to give my opinion please tell me and I'll shut up then Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JoenSG
Skilled Shinigami

Male Number of posts : 211
My Active Games : RoM, ESO, Fiesta(I only pop in to say hello here)
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: end of war with dope   2/8/2009, 1:34 pm

iblessyou wrote:
Ok my first post here Smile I know I'm still not so long a member of this guild but I wanna give my opinion about this if you dont mind Question
I think that it wil be better for the lower levels (like me tongue ) that it will make things much easyer for us to level when we are not in a war (for now that is) but I understand that the fun wil be gone a bit for those higher levels. It's just that us lower levels are getting pk'd a little often by much higher levels then ourselves, and that happens to much by my opinion. So I choose not to be in war with them (for now tongue ) But yea that's just my opinion about it and if other people are thinking otherwise then I dont have a problem with that at all. So what I mean is that if you choose to be still in a war with them it isnt a problem for me at all but I prefer not to be.
If people think that I'm not long enough in this guild yet to give my opinion please tell me and I'll shut up then Cool

Nicely put mate!! cool Smile
And Since this is Ur first post, Welcome to the SsG ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blakluster
Guild Master

Male Number of posts : 45
Shikai Release Command : shine with ferocious rage , devour everything bakusaiga
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: end of war with dope   2/8/2009, 10:15 pm

hum i was thinking on this few days without being able to play due connection gayness , dunno why but if you guys think carefully why are this people being nice out of nowhere and why they want to end war with us so soon ?, hum i was thinking maybe there is something going on a plann to weaken the alliance reborn wared dope cuz we well i asked them to , and they started the war cuz they had a back up we , this few days ago ive seeing soo many weird people poping out of nowhere lvl 46 lvl 50 super geared up on dope no idea how that happened prob reminds me of the old days on wtfux u could see lvl 50 poping out of nowhere u never saw then untill they pk you, main problem about peace with dope is whats gonna happen to reborn alliance , we can arrange something since basicly the alliance is made for the events that are gonna come on the next patches and our only chance against hardcore cash shopers is zerg their asses with tons of players a coallition of warriors ready to devour their victory.

i hope we get soon more lvl 50 so far me, juggerknight,sirnexus,zapzup are lvl 50 with 3 more we can party cyclops then the fun will begin.
anyways thats the only con i see to the peace =D if you guys feel like questioning my logic go ahead

in order for a warrior to success it must remove every human emotion.to surpass what is beyond human reach, to walk the path of the world conquest , to fullfill my fate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soulus42
Central 46

Male Number of posts : 492
Shikai Release Command : Twist the chords of the soul and rain down a raging chaos... Sorael
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: end of war with dope   2/11/2009, 10:37 am

im the best character on game... i OWN u all with my ultimate 2 handed sword +999 which lets me 1 hit all and my character is... chuck norris hahahaha

7th Division Captain
The power of the soul can vanquish even the toughest of enemies
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JoenSG
Skilled Shinigami

Male Number of posts : 211
My Active Games : RoM, ESO, Fiesta(I only pop in to say hello here)
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: end of war with dope   2/11/2009, 11:04 am

Shocked really?
roflcopter nice nice =))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: end of war with dope   

Back to top Go down

end of war with dope
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum