RoM check out! :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Petrolucio
Central 46

Male Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: RoM check out! :D   6/2/2009, 7:15 am

I entered game yesterday and today to see its progres and i can tell the progress of game is 0 LOL XD
Nothing changed,its still unbalanced as hell,no pvp,rep system doesnt work,pk system suck,drpo rate system suck.PvE same as allways famr for your life to be good,Cash shop influence as allways it has full influence on game!
And all other flaws are there too.
So i ll check it one day again when they release new content and new races and classes until then bb RoM Smile
When i check it again i ll write here my impressions Very Happy

Tyrael
8th Division Captain
[Knight/Warrior]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
captain
Central 46

Male Number of posts : 470
Shikai Release Command : Let the light in our hearts melt together, Caelum...
My Active Games : Waiting for GW2, WoW
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: RoM check out! :D   6/7/2009, 8:59 am

August 2009 Chapter II of RoM

We are proud to announce Chapter II of Runes of Magic The Elven Prophecy. During the currently running Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) in Los Angeles Frogster already showed parts of the new content, like the new region Weeping Coast.

As the name already suggests, one of the main elements of Chapter II The Elven Prophecy will be the introduction of the Elves as a playable race. Coming along with a huge new background story, new regions and many new quests.

According to the legends, demons of human origin having degenerated into underworld beings under the influence of the runes forged an alliance with the nagas in ancient times. Together, these evil forces brought war and devastation to the world of Taborea. An alliance of elves and humans succeeded in banishing the demons into the void and drove back the nagas behind a magical wall. However, when elven prince Sigaylas removed the holy sword Arclight from the wall to defend his human truelove, the wall perished and the naga threat flared up once again.

That is not all, as there will be also two new character classes coming along with Chapter II. These two classes will add in as a perfectly addition to the already huge possibilities of the dual class system.
If you are not interested in testing out a new class or race, you dont have to worry. New challenges await all experienced players in form of challenging dungeons, raid instances as well as new PvP modes. Due to all that new content, the level cap with Chapter II The Elven Prophecy will be raised for all characters to level 55.

Another new feature will be the pet system for the World of Taborea. Thanks to that feature, youll be able to actively train your virtual companions, so that they can help you in future battles.

Who now thinks, that this would be all, is completely wrong, as the ambience of the game will also be enhanced. The new regions in special, but also the old territories will benefit from an improved graphic engine. Sound and Music will also receive improvements by the renowned sound-studio of Dynamedion, to further extend the game experience.

Already in August, we will deliver the first contents of The Elven Prophecy, like the new region of Weeping Coast and raise the level cap to level 52 with this addition to the game.

Just as the base version of Runes of Magic and all subsequent updates, we will deliver Chapter II The Elven Prophecy as a free download.

Release of Chapter II is planned for September in 2009!

Hmm the new PvP mode and new classes sound good.
Altough those new classes will probably be either overly underpowered or overpowered.

High Council of Central 46
'Alone we shall stand' 'But together we shall be victorious'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Petrolucio
Central 46

Male Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: RoM check out! :D   6/7/2009, 1:52 pm

Haha its all nice that they said Very Happy
As for pet i tihnk they will make it cash shop so they take more money XD
Dunno interesting stuff,i ll check it when it comes out Smile
Maybe try elves if there's special map for them and not same area as for humans Very Happy
Dunno dont expect much,but we will see Very Happy

Tyrael
8th Division Captain
[Knight/Warrior]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkSerg
Central 46

Male Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: RoM check out! :D   6/8/2009, 12:14 pm

pretty interesting but runes of magic is not goig to chande drastically if just some new featrures are added, so i dont think i will play it again

Guild Master

Male Number of posts : 45
Shikai Release Command : shine with ferocious rage , devour everything bakusaiga
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: RoM check out! :D   6/10/2009, 3:25 pm

i got 2 words for you crytek engine , aion is coming this year with that baby and thats gonna pawn everything all games f2p p2p its gonna get owned by aion it looks too pretty and cool, btw you guys should think about getting guild wars 2 , do a little google of it and youl see why

in order for a warrior to success it must remove every human emotion.to surpass what is beyond human reach, to walk the path of the world conquest , to fullfill my fate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
captain
Central 46

Male Number of posts : 470
Shikai Release Command : Let the light in our hearts melt together, Caelum...
My Active Games : Waiting for GW2, WoW
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: RoM check out! :D   6/10/2009, 3:28 pm

blakluster wrote:
i got 2 words for you crytek engine , aion is coming this year with that baby and thats gonna pawn everything all games f2p p2p its gonna get owned by aion it looks too pretty and cool, btw you guys should think about getting guild wars 2 , do a little google of it and youl see why

Guild Wars <3 <3 <3
I'm going to play GW 2 for sure!

High Council of Central 46
'Alone we shall stand' 'But together we shall be victorious'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blakluster
Guild Master

Male Number of posts : 45
Shikai Release Command : shine with ferocious rage , devour everything bakusaiga
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: RoM check out! :D   6/10/2009, 3:38 pm

yeah same here i dont mind buying it , cuz it will be a f2p quality game with 1 single payment wich totally wins

in order for a warrior to success it must remove every human emotion.to surpass what is beyond human reach, to walk the path of the world conquest , to fullfill my fate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RoM check out! :D   

Back to top Go down

RoM check out! :D
Page 1 of 1